There might be times when you are dissatisfied with your experience at the University. Whether it concerns academic services, support services, facilities, or unfair treatment by a student or staff you should be able to have your say and be listened to. Before complaining officially, it is always good to try to reach a resolution through less formal processes. The Students’ Union can help you and guide you through the process. If you don’t feel comfortable resolving it on your own, we can act as intermediaries and assist with this. If you want to progress the complaint further, we can also help you through the later stages of the process. 


For more information, read our Complaints Leaflets 

Registered address: The Students' Union, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, EH21 6UU              

Telephone: 0131 474 0000