48 HRS BEFORE THE MATCH
- It is the responsibility of the home team to arrange all appropriate match officials and book a venue.
- Note that: You MUST have booked all venues required by 31st August BEFORE the season starts. (Fixtures are released on the BUCS website on 1st August of each year.) www.bucs.org.uk
- Any team failing to notify the opposition of the non-provision of appropriate officials 48 hours before the fixture, will forfeit the match and concede a walkover.
- Please fully read Regulation 11 on www.bucs.org.uk
- Should there have been adverse weather conditions in the run up to the fixture date or forecast for match day you should check that the facilities you have booked are still available for your fixture at least 48 hours before the fixture date and inform the SU immediately of any issues.
- Please ensure to take your scoresheet with you to every match!
- Scoresheets must be collected by the club committee in August and are available from your relevant sporting body: (http://www.scottishstudentsport.com/sports
Please note – the Student Union DO NOT order or keep copies of scoresheets for sports teams.
- Ensure that all sections of your team sheet are completed in full.
- White copy of your team sheet must be signed by the referee AND he must submit the completed form to SSS.
- Yellow and Pink Team sheets must be retained and available upon request until the official BUCS season close each year. Any missing or incomplete information on team sheets will result in fines from SSS.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the final score immediately after the match.
NEXT WORKING DAY
- Email the results of your match to email@example.com
- Please ensure to list BOTH Teams and BOTH scores in order to avoid confusion with submission to BUCS.
- Results MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 12pm on the next working day after the fixture.
- Saturday fixtures must be received before 12pm on the following Monday.
- Wednesday fixtures must be received before 12pm on Thursday.
You can download and print a copy of this checklist here.
*This list is not exhaustive and should be used as a starting point for your preparations.