Here at QMUSU we have loads of different and diverse Sports and Societies for you to get involved with to make your time here as memorable as possible. Joining a Sport or Society is a great way to meet new people, keep fit, learn new skills and develop your talents.
We currently have around 40 Sports and Societies in the Union for you to choose from, but if theres an interest which you really want to pursue (and you can find 9 other like-minded people) then you can meet with our Vice President to discuss what you would like to do and what you want to acheive.
The SU can help you to set up, give you guidance on how to manage and look after the finances of your chosen Sport or Society.
The process is (fairly) straight-forward:
1. Find 9 other like-minded people (10 in total)
2. Complete our QMUSU Sports and Societies Committee Details and Constitution 2017-18 (which can be found here)
4. 3. Email both of the completed forms to email@example.com.
5. The Vice President will check your submission and arrange to meet with you to discuss you ideas.
6. On approval the Union will help you set up your Sport or Society and provide support to you through the year.
Go on, what are you waiting for!