We want to recognise students who gave their time to enhance the student experience in the class room and on campus. Nominate peers that have gone the extra mile to improve university life!
Nominate your peer here.
Student Awards Criteria
Class Rep of the Year Award is to recognise the Class Rep who has contributed most to improving the learning and teaching experience within their programme.
- Has improved the learning and teaching experience within their programme by contributing to positive change or development
- Has engaged with students to gather constructive feedback
- Has collaborated with staff members to implement positive change or developments
Outstanding Engagement Award is to recognise a student who has contributed to enhancing the QMU student experience.
- Has engaged proactively with students
- Has been involved in a project, campaign, committee, club, society or student-staff role (Res Life Assistant, PALS or Student Ambassador)
- Has made a positive impact on the student experience at QMU
Officer of the Year Award is to recognise the Student Officer who has contributed most to enhancing the student experience in collaboration with Students’ Union.
- Has been attentive to current student issues and has fed back to the Officers’ Committee
- Has actively engaged with the Students’ Union projects and campaigns
- Has had a positive impact on the student experience at QMU